How do I join?
Call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the Agreement.
- You will need to bring your bank details
- You will be sent a welcome letter, in which you will find a copy of your full Agreement details
- You have 14 days to cancel should you want to
Planning for your pet's health
At Walton Lodge we believe in a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare. We know how important your pet’s health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer. This is why we have designed the Pet Health Club.
A Pet Health Club makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort, by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Our Pet Health Club is not pet insurance: Instead our club includes the regular things like:
- Flea, worm and parasite treatments
- Health checks
- Advice in an easy monthly payment plan
- The things that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover
However young or old your pet is, the Pet Health Club is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
Our Pet Health Club is a simple and affordable way to get all of the preventive care that our practice recommends for your pet.